ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To ensure the implementation of QHSE Management Systems based on cGMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
* To ensure the implementation of Best Practices (5S and Continual Improvement: QCP, QCC, SS)
* Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering/Occupational Health & Safety with min GPA 3.00, fresh graduate are welcome.
* Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
* Experienced min 1 year in Quality System Area.
* Experienced in coordinating Continuous Improvement activities.
* Fast learner & good preferences on develop & maintain system procedure.
* Excellent communication skill and good interpersonal relationship.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
* A current resume/CV with your expected salary and photograph.
* Any other documentation (e.g. copies of degree earned, certificates) that addresses the qualifications requirements of the position as listed before.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
only short listed candidate will be notified